Friday, March 20, 2009

Study Week

First and foremost, I was shocked when I look at this blog (it has been more than a month since my last entry). This blog was so strange to me and I hardly could recognise it. After a couple of minutes, then only I recalled that Fiona offered herself to change my layout a few weeks ago. She really did a great job. Thanks a lot.

Yes, it is study week again but there is something difference in this study week. Frankly, I do not have so much stress as in the previous semesters. Perhaps my last semester result has built up my confidence. And also due to good achievement of last semester, I do not need to put myself too harsh to score very well in this sem to maintain my CGPA (my living allowances from the scholarship will be deducted if I fail to get required result). Thus, no much complaints from this study week. Below are part and parcel of my study week.


What makes me awake during the study week?? Caffeine? Of course, no..
It is my lovely crysanthemum tea prepared by mama.


The anatomy of pancrease.
This is just a piece out of the whole stack of the lecture notes below.


Hahaha.. 8.5 cm of notes to read in a week.. Scary??


I have 2 days left and yet only completed revising its 70%.
But still tend to forget after revising.. shit...

4 different sets of notes according to the system.
(Gastrointestinal, endocrine, neuroscience and reproductive)

Able to spot any difference?? I have my haircut already. It makes me look so young until there is an aunty in a pasar thinking that I am my mama's grandson.


Working hard to score the exam....
and finally,
ALL THE BEST IN FINAL!!!
------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i have the same glass with u leh... and where u cut ur hair? so sucky


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

edwinzai88 said...

you hair look weird lor....
y cut till like tat~~
cant believe lor....

edwinzai88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HoNg hOnG said...

to Jino: I think most of the family also got the glass. It is a gift from Dahlia toothpaste. My hair mmg sucks. Cut by an aunty near my house..

to Edwin: Wanna cut short short for study week mah.. Very sad if u see ur hair is dropping during study week.. Short hair not easy to drop..