Saturday, March 28, 2009

The BITCH in clinique

It has been a kinda busy and tiring week. To give myself a little treat, I went to Green Box at Sg. Wang with a few of my friends straight after my last theory paper on Thursday. It was fun singing along with them and I enjoy it very much. It made me forget all the tiredness and stress throughout the exam week.

Unfortunately, there was a downpour after we finished singing and none of us want to be wet in the middle of rain. So we decided to walk around in Sg Wang and Lot 10 while waiting for the rain to stop.

Since my cleanser and toner are going to reach their bottoms, I went to have a look at the facial products in Isetan at Lot 10. I was informed that clinique is one of the best selling facial products and thus, I stopped myself at its booth and enquired for more of its products. An old lady clad in lab coat came to serve me.

"Boys, what are you looking for?"

"Erm.. I am looking for some facial cleanser and toner which are suitable for my skin type."

"Your skin is just normal skin and your friends are the same except this one (pointing at my friends with a number of pimples at his face). I will do a demo on you to confirm the products best suit you."

While I was doing the demo, my friend with pimples his asked her what is his skin type.

"Wait-lah! One by one-mah! You asked me this and that, later I get everything mixed up." (is this attitude a promoter should have?)

The demo was finished and she put a set of products, cleanser, toner and mosturiser on the table.

"These are the products best suit you."

"Mosturizer? I don't use this all the while as I am afraid of it made my oily T zone worse."

"You see, your skin is so dry and you need this oil-free moisturizer. Do you know actually I do not need to explain to you these as it's all stated here. Customer will read it and understand everything."
(fxxk off-lah!!! Then what is the point of having u here?)

"I heard that this toner is very harsh and it may not everyone's skin."

"Do you know we, clinique has 40 years of history and we are very professional already. It contains alcohol which gives you a tingling sensation and removes all your dead skin. 'Dead skin', you know?? It is "lou nei", you know? We are already very EXPERT and you think anyone can stand here and talk to you these-ah?"

The bitch continues,
"If you want the mild one, you can get it at other 'normal cheap cheap' counter out there but not in clinique. Take these products la, altogether are RM243 (keep pushing the products to me)."

"I had an allergic attack before for misusing a facial product so I am very afraid of allegry."

"I told you already we, clinique is very professional one and it won't cause allergic reaction one. Then how you test allergy?? Har?"
(Kononnya very professional, every facial product also posts a risk of allergy and such a simple allergy test* also don't know. What a shame to clinique. That's why you stupid old ci bxi still is a front desk promoter at this age.)

I was too lazy and tired to confront with her and when I was about to make a move, she changed her facial expression within a second (from cibxi look become CHAO cibxi look).

"Hey boy, you cannot just leave like that. Since I have done the demo on you, you have to fill up a form for us to save in the computer. If you come to our booth 10 times, you think we want to do the demo 10 times for you?"

If I want to, you have to. Or otherwise, the company put you here as a "patung" to attract customer only? Your Ci Bxi look will definitely scared off the customers. Again, I was too lazy to talk to her anymore so I simply filled in the form and left.

The more I think the more anger I get after that. When I shared this incident to another friend, it seems like I am not the only victim. This bitch is famous for her arrogance and impoliteness. I swear I will take revenge on her one day for the sack of myself and also anyone who has been her victim.

P/S: *Simple allergy test is done by applying the facial product at ur hand or better, skin under your arm. If there is no allergic reaction (eg. itchiness, redness or swelling) within 24 hours, the product is safe to be used.

P/SS: I want to clarify that I am just venting out my anger and unsatisfaction at the promoter only and I have no offense to clinique's product.

P/SSS: Sorry for my vulgar words here if it makes anyone uncomfortable..

9 comments:

枫叶 said...

hahahahah...damn funny la...
u tell him u're dermatologist la
kakakkaka...let her 40 years experience zadou 1st

Unknown said...

bodohnya u. next time tell her right on her face ---> i will remember these products, and i will make sure i will buy somewhere, not from you... simple customer right oso dunno.


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Mel said...

Sounds like service from hell.

Hey if you actually listen to Mix FM in the mornings, they've a segment for callers called "Service from Hell" where you can ceritakan bad experiences with customer services. :)

Clinique is good, but dont' go to this outlet anymore lah. Wasted commission on her :P

HoNg hOnG said...

To 枫叶: if next time i meet this situation again, i sure will "chuin" her back..

To Jino: that is wat i m going to do on next tue when i pay 2nd visit to there. din think of it tat day bcoz i was tired and blank.

To mel:memang hell service.. i think she have to so hardselling since no one wanna buy from her..

Unknown said...

haha mel if chu calls mix fm, it is a must-hear lor. i bet it will be damn funny!!! imagine chu speaks lol


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

KC Lee said...

haha..u revenge d..

tsuwern said...

HAHAHA this post is so funny..

Chu, you should ask the lao tai tai and check with her whether she's usin g the same product or not, if her answer is yes, then you say you are not going to buy coz you dont want to look as old as her :)

tsuwern said...

wah i sound very mean lol

HoNg hOnG said...

haha.. anyway, i had ashamed her in front of the her colleague at my second visit.. and i got the sampel from them.. feel so satisfied.. so always remember ur customer rights and dun give in easily..