Sunday, October 5, 2008

When Holidays End

In a few more hours, I will be back to Setapak where I usually stay during school days. T.T
Damn "ng sek tuck" (miss) my air conditioned room, mama home cooked food, deskstop with internet access, television with astro channel and everything in my home here. I think everyone is having the same feelings too, right? Haha, 'post-holidays' syndrome...

Before the 1-week Raya holidays, I have planned to finished my lecture notes of urinary system and revise the whole module of cardiovascular system. In the end, I found that I was very unproductive and only managed to do half of them. But I am still grateful than at least my achievement in this holidays is better than the previous mid sem break when i just kept chasing Hong Kong drama...

Next week will be a very hectic week. One formative assessment on friday, 2 clinical skill sessions on tuesday and thursday respectively, numerous practicals and lectures are waiting for me. Fainted. @@

I won't be blogging here for the next whole week as I am the only person out of 227 students in my course who does not possess a laptop. Many of my coursemates were surprised and thought I was trying to joke (it's not funny at all) when I told them I do not have a laptop. They asked me why I don't buy it as everyone owns it. But for me, why should I buy something I don't really need although it is in everyone's hands? A laptop is not a must for medical students (of course, it does help a lot). Some may become low self-esteemed due to not owning somethings that commonly owned by ohers but I am the reverse. I am proud of saying out what I don't have. Proud of not possessing. Proud of NOT BEING INFLUENCED!! Same case goes to my cell phone which only can call and sms while others have camera, recording, bluetooth and many more functions that I don't know. Haha. I am kinda dumb in these technologies. However, those who get the hints here and wish to present me new phone or laptop on my birthday are welcomed.. =3=

Song of the day: When I Grow Up by Pussycat Dolls



When I grow up I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
When I grow up I wanna see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies
When I grow up,I wanna see me, me on TV, people know me, be on magazines
When I grow up, freshly cleaned, number one chick, wanna step out on the scene

^3^.... cool song...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know u dont want laptop and canggih handphone, 1 main reason is bcoz u KIAMSIAP!!! good la not being influenced. i oso dont have canggih handphone ma. sms and call oni. a bit better than u, is it has torchlight lol. study hard la. next time dun need wait and chat with me till 12 de la. ok?


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Unknown said...

C your dp at MSN, leng zai joh... so check out ur blog to C what u have been doin'... C got any secret"" to it or not LOL.... ANYway, I want to say this, I don't have a blog or YET>> I'm Proud of NOT BEING INFLUENCED!! As WELL...

[Jake] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to aim and shoot properly! ©

unlike Jino i put (© - copyrighted), so don't copy and edit pls :)

getting crazy nowadays, maybe u can recommend me some medicines..

until next time i terrorize ur blog

take care & c ya

HoNg hOnG said...

to jino: ohya.. i forget my hp got fm radio.. better than ur torchlight.. wakakak...

to jik kum: not i m becoming more lengzai but ur taste is becoming better. i am always lengzai just that u didn't realise it last time.. wakaka...feel free to terrorize..:p